Friends of Historic Kingston Annual Preservation Awards 20
On April 27th, 2014, The Friends of Historic Kingston (Fred J. Johnston Museum), and the chair of Friends' Preservation Committee awarded 4 homes in Kingston with their prestigious awards.
Four awards were presented by Hayes Clement.
Julian Lesser and Philippe Trinh was awarded for the restoration of their home, The Saint James Kingston built in 1892.
James Aguiar and Mark Haldeman was awarded for their preservation of the Abelove House built in 1958.
Frank Flynn was awarded for his restoration of the 1890 Dr. Chrispell House at the corner of Fair and Pearl Street.
The 1890 Saint James' House:
"Before" photo as shown in first photo before renovation.
The 1958 Abelove House: